Application Developer / Programmer Analyst
New Position - Immediate Start
To design and/or enhance multiple web-based applications (browser and mobile) including the Company's external and internal website, an internal case management system, document management capabilities, client-side features, and mobile device applications.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for company's web-based applications.
- Develop front-end interfaces for database-intensive applications.
- Create, upgrade and maintain all code related to Company's web-based internal case management system and client portals.
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Break design problems down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Test applications and ensure they appear and function uniformly in multiple browsers and portable devices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
- Research and track advancements in web and mobile application design patterns.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the application design field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience required in application design and development (ideally using Adobe Creative Suite and/or Cloud Software, including Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Photoshop and ColdFusion Builder.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Web-Based Database Programming with a SQL Database Back-end, ideally using Adobe ColdFusion (min. version 8.0).
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or related field.
- Strong graphic design skills, (good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development).
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- Experience in creating PDF Documents and Forms.
- Working knowledge of SEO.
- Team player who adapts easily in rapidly changing environments.
Salary: $75,000 - $90,000