Billing Specialist / Accounts Receivable
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting with all billing, collections, and accounting matters.
- Coordinate and assist with all accounting functions, including billing
- Initiate, coordinate and perform monthly billing
- Customer service - explain bills to clients and answer related questions
- Collaborate with other team members and the IT department to enhance billing and other procedures
- Processing client refunds, when applicable
- Following up on outstanding receivables/sending statements to clients/making collection calls
- Assisting with other accounting functions such as depositing payments, reconciling accounts, etc.
- Working on other ad hoc requirements/projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or business is preferred.
- Billing/Invoicing/Bookkeeping experience
- Attention to detail, very organized, good math skills, ability to meet deadlines
- Well spoken, good communicator, excellent customer service skills
- Able to multi-task and pitch in as needed with other accounting/finance tasks
- Team player and an adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
Salary: $35,000 - $ 45,000