Immediate Need for one of our clients:
Description of job duties:
* Responsible for case management; handling all administrative phases of diverse types of claims submitted throughout its process.
* Responsible for communicating with all parties as well as calendaring and monitoring the status of cases.
* Working directly with senior management on the implementation of programs and new business opportunities
* Coordinating with the accounting department, including assisting with invoicing of cases and billing.
* Work closely with senior management and other departments to ensure excellent client service, case management, and good relations.
* Excellent computer skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to review and analyze legal documents
* Strong work ethic/professional disposition
* Position requires excellent organizational and time management skills
* Bachelor's degree/J.D./paralegal certificate preferred
Salary: $45,000 - $50,000