Uniondale Public Schools
Uniondale, Long Island, New York
•Assistant Superintendent for Business Affairs
• Candidate must possess valid New York State SBA/SDBL (School Business) certificate.
• Minimum of three years’ experience in school business administration and finance.
• Strong knowledge of and demonstrated successful experience in the following areas: budgeting, accounting, buildings and grounds, transportation, contract negotiations, information technology, state aid/grants and contracts, insurance, capital projects, food services, bidding and bond issues, legal business practices, and special projects.
• Previous bond oversight experience a plus.
• Prior current experience as an Assistant Superintendent for Business Affairs preferred.
• Salary negotiable, based upon experience
(Permanent and Per Diem)
•Nurse •Clerical •Custodial •Security
Appropriate NYS certification required for all positions; Dual certification strongly preferred where applicable; Bilingual a plus
Application Deadline: September 13, 2019
On-Line Application Required:
A Service of Nassau BOCES
Equal Opportunity Employer
About this company
Long Island, New York
Location/Region: Uniondale, NY (11553)