LEASING CONSULTANT – APARTMENT RENTAL COMMUNITIES
Fairfield Properties has a career opportunity for Leasing Consultant – Various Locations - Nassau County/Suffolk County/Queens County.
Fairfield Properties has a career opportunity for a highly organized, detail-oriented, flexible leasing professional. Candidates who possess outstanding and excellent verbal and written communication and follow-up skills, who are motivated and driven and who are polished professionals are encouraged to contact us for an interview.
A Fairfield Properties Leasing Consultant will:
- Answer inquiries for apartment rentals via email, phone call, text.
- Travel between multiple locations to provide in person apartment tours. Coordinate the full leasing process with the client from tour to move-in is required.
- Provide general customer and concierge-style service to our guests and residents.
- Accomplish clerical related office functions including but not limited to: data entry, scans, copies, filing and other various office details.
- Candidates must have multi-task ability and work calmly within a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to interface with staff, vendors, management and owners.
- We are looking for agents who have a friendly personality, team players mentality and those who can also work individually.
- A must have is work schedule flexibility. Weekend work is required. Flexibility to accommodate our clients with evening or early morning appointments is a requirement of this position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and data entry is required.
- Premium medical and dental plans,
- Benefit days,
- Aflac supplemental insurance,
- 401K with 25% company match to the maximum allowed by law.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
Fairfield Properties is a privately owned Long Island, New York based company. As the premier owners, managers and developers of multi-family Real Estate on Long Island for 45 years we have successfully managed properties in Suffolk, Nassau and Queens Counties. Fairfield Properties has won awards for excellence in management, construction and development and our professional back office staff is the best in the industry. We own and manage 155+ communities with 12,000+ outstanding apartment rental residences on Long Island from Astoria in Queens to Southampton in Suffolk County. Our community styles include rental townhouse communities, garden apartment living, 55 and over resort-style rental townhouses, pre-war, vintage and Manhattan-style luxury properties.
Fairfield Commercial manages over 1.2 million square feet of commercial properties in Suffolk and Nassau Counties. Fairfield's Construction and Development builds rental and for sale communities from the ground up. Fairfield’s Asset Management Division manages over 10,000 units comprised of Condominiums, Cooperatives and Home Owner Associations. Additional services to our clients are provided by Fairfield Community Coverage, Fairfield Mortgage, and Fairfield’s Leasing and Sales Division.
If you are qualified and wish to work with a solid, outstanding organization, apply here:
Location/Region: Melville, NY (11747)