Locust Valley Central School District
Locust Valley, Long Island, New York
An outstanding school district located on Long Island’s north shore seeks experienced, accomplished professionals for the following positions:
Effective: September 4, 2018
• Teaching Assistants (Part-time): Must have teacher certification in one or more of the following:
English, Math, Science, Social Studies, Special Education, ELL
• Varsity Assistant Football Coaches and JV Girls Soccer Coach:
Require current valid First Aid, CPR/AED and Child Abuse Certifications, NYS Concussion
Management Certification and NYS Teacher Certification. Previous coaching experience preferred
• Permanent Substitutes (K-12): $140/day [teacher certification required]
• Substitute Teachers (K-12): $130-$135/day [teacher certification required]
• Substitute Teaching Assistants (K-12): $12/hr [teacher certification or teaching assistant certification required]
Deadline: June 18, 2018.
TO APPLY: Go to our website at www.lvcsd.k12.ny.us and click on the Departments and Programs tab, scroll to Human Resources, then click on “click here to view and apply for a certified job.”
This will take you to our On Line Application System (OLAS), where you can view job opportunities within the Locust Valley Central School District and complete an application.
About this company
Established in 1967, the Board of Cooperative Educational Services of Nassau County (Nassau BOCES) is the largest BOCES in New York State. Serving 56 school districts in Nassau County, our mission has always been to enhance public education and the opportunities available to students of all ages and abilities by providing access to innovative and cost-effective services.
Location/Region: Locust Valley, Long Island, New York