JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING MLTC IN NEW YORK STATE!
Centers Plan for Healthy Living is seeking Member Services Representatives
Fulfills member needs and sends correspondences to ensure member satisfaction. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures. Has knowledge of all LOBs, scripts, and workflows- or is able to obtain information rapidly as needed. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Reports to a supervisor and/or manager.
The Member Services Representative is responsible for the following:
- Handles incoming calls and performs outbound calls
- Meets or exceeds company and client performance metrics
- Maintains phone and contact logs and documents call details as appropriate
- Maintains strong knowledge of assigned products/markets and the applicable state and federal regulations
- High School Diploma – Some college preferred
- Detail oriented, fast learner, and excellent communication skills
- Possesses technical ability to use phone and computer system
Competitive Compensation and Benefits!
- Employer Covered Life Insurance and Long
- Term Disability
- 401k with Company Match
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Spending Account-Dependent Care,
- Commuter Account
Centers Plan for Healthy Living (CPHL), is a Managed Care Organization servicing members with Medicare and/or Medicaid. Our goal is to provide members and all those involved in their care with the guidance and health plan choices they need for healthy living. CPHL is committed to providing quality, coordinated health care to some of the most honored and yet still vulnerable members of our community.
Centers Plan for Healthy Living (CPHL) appreciates its team members and all that they bring to the table. We prize collaboration and mutual respect, have high ethical and moral standards, and always seek to provide the highest level of customer care to all of our customers (members, providers, vendors and fellow team members). If you’re looking for a growing company that will listen to what you have to say, and provide you with opportunities to affect change, CPHL is the place for you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
About this company
Centers Plan for Healthy Living is a managed care organization whose goal is provide eligible members with access to quality healthcare so that they can continue to live healthy and productive lives in the least restrictive manner possible.
Location/Region: Farmingdale, NY