Preventative Maintenance – Execute end to end PM process:
- Complete all PM’s attached to the resource
- Ability to take apart and put back together the resource
- Document entire PM process
- Own entire PM process for the resource
- Order parts as needed
- Communicate Issues
- Follow up and prioritize needs
- Running the Resource:
- Setup resource for efficient run and complete all start up activities (Ex. Setup sheets, taking weights, fills)
- Complete all documentation in support of the job
- Complete all close out activities for the job (Ex. Washes)
- Complete all requirements of the resource changeover
- Hand off a well running line that meets all production and quality requirements
- Efficiency Targets and Goals:
- Understand and communicate daily, weekly, and monthly goals during shift crossover
- Demonstrates line teamwork across shifts
- Meet material variance standards (ex. Scrap)
- Meet QA standards (ex. Rejects, deviations, investigations, etc.)
- Support Continuous Improvement needs.
- Identify improvement projects on line(s) and responsible for ownership of project
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to resolve issues in a tactful and diplomatic manner.
- Possess basic personal leadership skills.
- May be required to handle containers of hazardous waste.
- Ability to work in an environment that may be oily, dusty and/or noisy.
- Required to have and maintain a good attendance record.
- Able to work overtime and all shifts.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to read and write in the English language.
- Basic math skills.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
About this company
The Estée Lauder Companies is the global leader in prestige beauty: a well-diversified, brand-building powerhouse of unrivaled creativity and innovation.
We are a family company with family values and a rich history. We recognize people as our most important asset. We encourage our people to create, to innovate and to be entrepreneurs.