At Corizon Health, we share a common bond to deliver extraordinary care and client service. We take pride in achieving excellence and honoring our responsibility to deliver safe, effective and efficient healthcare services that better our communities. Join our team and experience a work culture that encourages professional growth, development and well-being. Find out why, as healthcare experts, we could work anywhere, but we choose to work at Corizon Health and make a difference together.
Do you have a genuine desire to help and improve the quality of life for others and humanity? There is a great need to care for the correctional population. If you are patient-focused, then correctional healthcare is for you!
More healthcare professionals are finding the stability and advancement they desire at Corizon Health. We have a 40 plus year history dedicated to meeting the needs of the growing number of incarcerated persons with physical and mental illness and the professionals who care for them. Corizon Health provides patients with high-quality healthcare and reentry services that will reduce recidivism and better the communities where we live and work.
• You will contribute and glean highly varied expertise in a challenging and highly rewarding and vital profession, while providing an atmosphere of empathy and respect for the dignity of the person. The impact you provide is incredibly valuable to society and often significantly assists in reducing recidivism rates
• Supervision of a multidisciplinary team approach in the professional delivery of clinical and treatment services
• Hires staff, schedules workload, assigns priorities, and evaluates performance
• Provides technical expertise and advice to management in developing and implementing policies and objectives
• Provides program design and direction; provides specialized clinical/rehabilitative services
• Consults with and trains staff
• Coordinates program with other services
• May serve on-call and be a designated examiner
• May perform psychometric testing or social work services
• Organizes, coordinates, and participates with groups to develop support and service partnerships and expanded community options for clients and families
• May oversee contractor-provided services
• Degree in a Mental Health and Idaho Licensure as Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Masters Social Worker (LMSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
• Degree may be in social work, psychology, marriage and family counseling, marriage and family therapy, psychosocial rehabilitation counseling, or very closely related field of study
• This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening
Benefits include excellent clinical foundation for early career professionals, Opportunities for growth and advancement, Supervision for clinical licensure is possible after one year of employment; 5 weeks Paid Time Off; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; $10,000 in Tuition Assistance for continuing education; 401(k) with company match; Free online Continuing Education program; Comprehensive Onboarding; Mentor and Preceptor Programs.
Location/Region: Kuna, ID, US