Fairfield Properties has a career opportunity for Leasing Consultant - Nassau County/Suffolk County/Queens.
Fairfield Properties has a career opportunity for a highly organized, detail-oriented, flexible leasing professional. Candidates who possess excellent verbal and written communication and follow-up skills, are motivated and driven and who are polished and professional are encouraged to contact us for an interview.
A Fairfield Leasing Consultant will:
- Answer inquiries for apartment rentals via email, text, phone.
- Travel between multiple locations to provide in person tours and handle the full leasing process with the client is required.
- Agents provide general customer service to residents and perform many clerical related functions such as filing, scanning, copying, etc.
- Candidates must have attention to detail, be a clear, pleasant communicator with the ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
Successful candidates must have:
- The ability to interface with the public, communicate effectively with existing residents, staff, management, clients and vendors.
- We are looking for agents who have a friendly personality, are team players and can multi-task individually.
- Flexibility with work schedule, working weekends and some evenings is a requirement of this position. Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and data entry is required.
- Premium medical and dental plans,
- Benefit days,
- Aflac supplemental insurance,
- 401K with 25% company match to the maximum allowed by law.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- If you are qualified and wish to work with a solid, outstanding organization, apply here!
Fairfield Properties is a privately owned Long Island, New York based company. As the premier owners, managers and developers of multi-family Real Estate on Long Island for over 40 years, we have successfully managed properties in Suffolk, Nassau and Queens Counties. Fairfield Properties has won awards for excellence in management, construction and development and our professional back office staff is the best in the industry. We own and manage over 8,500 outstanding apartment rental residences on Long Island from Douglaston, Queens to Riverhead on the East End and from Northport and Port Jefferson on Long Island Sound to Mastic Beach, Babylon and Far Rockaway on the South Shore. Our community styles include rental townhouse communities, garden apartment living, 55 and over resort-style rental townhouses, pre-war and vintage properties, and Manhattan-style luxury communities.
Fairfield Commercial manages over 1,000,000 square feet of commercial properties in Suffolk and Nassau Counties. Fairfield's Construction and Development builds rental and for sale communities from the ground up. Fairfield’s Asset Management Division manages nearly 8,000 units comprised of Condominiums, Cooperatives and Home Owner Associations. Additional services to our clients are provided by Fairfield Community Coverage, Fairfield Mortgage, and Fairfield’s Leasing and Sales Division.