CERTIFIED CENTRAL STERILE TECHNICIAN
Full time, Days
Transcend Your Career to a Higher Level
$1,500 bonus available for experienced CRCST
Situated on the sunny south shore of western Long Island, minutes from Jones Beach and thirty minutes from NYC, is an exceptional Magnet-designated Communities Hospital focused on quality and excellence, one that celebrates professional achievement and a passion for patients . . . South Nassau Communities Hospital. We are an award-winning, 455-bed, acute care, not-for-profit teaching hospital located in Oceanside. Our dedicated staff serves the entire South Shore with world-class surgeons and residents, a Newly Certified Level ll Trauma Center and baby-friendly designation.
We are currently seeking full time Certified Central Sterile Technicians to identify, sort, and process materials handled for the Delivery, Operating & Endoscopy Rooms. Must operate required sterilization equipment, communicate to client & departments and perform decontamination activities.
- High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent
- CRCST (Certified Registered Central Service Technician)
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
- Experience in a Hospital Setting
- Knowledge of surgical instrumentation and basic medical/surgical supplies.
- Knowledge of sterilization and decontamination procedures.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to follow oral and written instructions.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at: www.SouthNassauJobs.org
South Nassau is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability or marital status. EOE M/F/D/V