Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed. Our Teachers…
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- CDA child development associate or higher; Associate's and/or Bachelor's Degree required
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Tutor Time, New Hyde Park - F/T, Mon-Fri.
Call: 516-326-8236 Fax: 516-326-8239
Location/Region: New Hyde Park, NY (US - 11040)