Header Frame Assembler $19/hr
1st Shift - Monday – Thursday, 6:00 am -2:30 pm
Reports to: Line Supervisor under the direction of the Director of Manufacturing
This position preps header orders based on, specifications, and verbal instruction as part of the manufacturing process.
- Move raw materials from rack to work station , and onto finished rack
- Review customer order and verify color, sizes, number of units, etc.
- Use drill press with a speed chuck
- Use drill fixtures to perform hole placement
- Inspect to assure quality of material using the 6’ rule of standards.
- Keep all racks full of material for production lines.
- Check off finished work from shop schedule for production meeting.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Must be able to read prints and understand measuring equipment such as tape measures, scales, and their decimals/fractions.
- Must be dependable, responsible, and have a “team” attitude.
- Must be organized in order to learn quickly and keep area productive at all times.
- Ability to follow instructions from the Line Supervisor and others.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds on a consistent basis, with help
Education, Training, Experience:
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- 0-2 years manufacturing experience desired, including using a saw.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Must be available for overtime when required by customer demand. This may include Saturdays and extended hours daily. Stay to the end to assure all the products needed are completed and ready for machining.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Referral Bonuses
For more information please call Express Employment Professionals, Brookfield, WI at (262) 754-1350 or email your resume to:
Location/Region: Muskego, WI (53150)